Some the common scenarios where a DPOA are used include:
- Real property transactions.
- Tangible personal property transactions.
- Stock and bond transactions.
- Banking and other financial institution transactions.
- Business operating transactions.
- Insurance and annuity transactions.
- Estate, trust, and other beneficiary transactions and planning.
- Claims and litigation.
- Personal and family maintenance.
- Benefits from social security, Medicare, Medicaid, or other governmental programs, or civil or military service.
- Retirement plan transactions.
- Tax matters.
To assist with this important task, SECURITY LEGAL SERVICES will prepare a DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY for you at a reduced flat fee of $150. For your convenience, you can order a DPOA directly from our site. An attorney will contact you shortly for details.
Thank you for allowing SECURITY LEGAL SERVICES take care of this important family matter for you.